Helping you and your children overcome and rise above health and life struggles with a compassionate and functional medicine approach tailoring coaching to
your values, needs, life circumstances, and goals.
Inspiring and empowering you and your children with resources and tools that resonate with you, align with your goals, and fit into your life.
I will walk alongside you, supporting you every step of the way, with compassion, honesty, and a safe place to develop healthy lifestyle habits for you to thrive in all aspects of your lives.
Live A Life You & Your Children Love
Over 30 years of experience guiding moms and their children
enjoying healthy treats and herbal teas along our journeys together.
Health Coaching for Individuals, Families & Groups
Are you and your children struggling with:
Eating Healthy, Going to Bed on Time, Getting Enough Sleep, Schoolwork,
Staying Physically Active, Stress, Anxiety, Feeling Overwhelmed?
You may be asking... "How will she help us?"
Below are some ways I can help you:
1. Learn how to eat healthy on the go and with hectic schedules.
2. Learn how to help your child develop healthy eating habits and enjoy eating real whole foods.
3. Learn how to create healthy bedtime routines and how to improve sleep for everyone.
4. Learn how to optimize your child's learning and improve homework habits, even with learning differences.
5. Learn how to fit in physical activity for you and your child's best health.
Optimize your young child's cognitive and neuromuscular development: motor skills, balance, and agility.
6. Learn creative, outside-the-box problem-solving in all areas of life.
7. Learn how to build you and your child's resilience.
8. Learn how to reduce you and your child's stress, anxiety, feelings of overwhelm.
9. Learn how to reduce you and your child's toxin exposure to improve health and reduce risk of disease.
10. Guidance with lifestyle modifications that help with food and environmental allergies or sensitivities, asthma, eczema, autoimmune disease, optimal healing after surgeries, weight issues...
11. Learn to how to identify and use you and your child's character strengths to improve communication, your
child's confidence, your relationship with you child, and help you both better navigate life's struggles.
12. Help you and your child live life aligned with each of your God-given purposes and talents in this life and
your spiritual beliefs.
13. I am you and your child's #1 ally, always here to help when you feel all alone, lost, stressed, overwhelmed, at your wit's end... and also here to celebrate your triumphs.
"The greatest feeling is when families I work with have gained the knowledge, skills, and confidence to maintain a healthy lifestyle no longer needing my coaching support, yet know they can always reach out to me for additional support." Alicia
What My Clients Are Saying:
I'm a mom and my journey to health started in January of this year, 2020. Before my journey, I had been through some life changing events which got me out of eating healthy and taking care of myself properly. When I saw the health coaching opportunity at work, I said why not; I have to start somewhere. I received the BEST COACH EVER, Alicia!!! She never made me feel ashamed or bad about myself. She always gave me advice and new information and new things to try. Which I did... Who knew I would love avocados!!! Plant based foods, etc... Alicia helped me to understand how to eat, what to eat, read labels... She listened to me, not just with her ears, but with her heart!!!! I was able to set goals for the first time in a long time. When you learn to listen to your body and take care of your body it all comes together!! It will be a life long commitment, but it's all worth it. I refuse to sink. When I set my mind to something, I don't give up until it's done... My coach, Alicia, is a really loving soul and cared to see me succeed!!! ~Andria Klein
Alicia is such an amazing woman. She has taught me so much about how to get healthier in mind, body, and soul. You will never meet another person like her. Anyone that gets to know her is truly blessed. ~ Chrissy